Michelin, the French tire people, have made available an informative series of booklets involving green transportation.
- Let’s drive electric! Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Let’s drive bio! What biofuels for what uses tomorrow?
- More air! Reduce CO2 emissions in road transport
- Let’s drive smartly! Connected vehicles and Intelligent transport systems
- Let’s drive safely! The new stakes for road safety
Despite the exclamation point-laden titles and a general predilection toward electric or biofuel technology, the books tend to be even-handed examinations of real world costs and limitations of all types of “green” vehicles. This editor recommends them for at least confronting issues that will be a continuing source of interest and concern for all of us.